Oracle Retail Consultant
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables
- Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define the support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications.
- Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for client work requests.
- Experienced in designing business process and requirement for the Oracle Retail implementation
- Manage business team detailed work plan in alignment with the overall project work plan
- Coordinate with the client to validate the design, resolve issues, to ensure proper design and template alignment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer engineering, computer science, IT, MIS or related fields.
- Experience delivering complex ERP and/or software projects with a large resources team for retail clients.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience in cycles of Retail project implementation experience.
- Experience in the implementation of Oracle Retail, SAP IS Retail, SAP MM, SAP SCM, or Microsoft Dynamics to Retail clients.
- Experience working in a Consulting firm is an advantage.
- Good English and Thai communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable.
- Vacancy: 10
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Job Location: Bangkok Thailand