- Work with internal customers to gather requirements and implement configuration changes, support development and testing
- Work on user request prioritized backlog
- Follow Change Management guidelines
- Keep abreast of Salesforce releases, features and best practices.
- Make recommendations to Management and Business Advisors regarding the best option to be implemented as appropriate.
- Support Salesforce Projects and New Initiatives.
- Prepare and maintain training docs and foundation guidelines up-to-date.
- Follow and understand Agile Methodologies (Kanban, Scrum,…).
- Continuous improvement keeping the knowledge and training up-to-date.
Primary skill sets:
- Able to write Apex code
- SalesForce Release Management tools (ant, change sets, Salesforce DX)
Nice to Have:
- Source Control, Git, CI/CD
- Knowledge on Release Management tools (Ant, SFDX, Jenkins, Git, Flosum) is a plus.
- Salesforce certificate(s) is a plus
- Vacancy: 15
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Job Location: Bangkok Thailand