- Analyze business requirements and identify business problems into an analytics question and gain a deep understanding of models and algorithms capability and limitations.
- Create reports and dashboards based on data mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including the Executive, Business Units, Data and IT teams to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Coordinate with the software developers, data engineers and data scientists to oversee the delivery of analytics solutions and formulate strategy for technology adoption and impact measurement.
- Strong analytical skills including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Informatics, Information Systems, or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Advanced knowledge in SQL and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience with visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders: Periscope, D3, ggplot and etc.
- Experience with Excel, R, SAS, SPSS, other analytic tools.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Vacancy: 1
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Job Location: Head Office