- Understand business processes and identify opportunity to transform processes with technology.
- Understand new technology, electronic devices and controller, sensors and IOTs and able to program, test, and applied use with existing system in various businesses of PTG group.
- Stay up-to-date to all kind of technology related to retail and service businesses such as Blockchain, face recognition, LPR, RFID, VR, Sensors, IOTs and control devices and etc.
- Provide digital solutions for business use cases with creative application of technology.
- Create methodology to test technology based on agile framework.
- Optimize the economy of scale and ensure the reliability of the technology.
- Teamwork attitude and focus on fixing problems to deliver the best solution.
- Allocating the correct resources to ensure the projects are completed within the time-frame and budget.
- Assisting with the development of tasks as needed.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field. Master degree is preferable.
- At least 5 years’ working in technology R&D , technology implementation field or related field.