IT Project Manager (Gas Station Supply Chain / POS)
- Consult in business, provide solution and give recommendation.
- Gather business requirement to provide functional specification and understand to map the full life cycle of business processes to ensure the customer experiences.
- Collaborate with solution team to ensure that Functional Specification is designed and covered all the requirements and be able to explain to business users to understand those functionalities.
- Translate high level business requirements to come up with TOR, project plan.
- Undertake the analysis of system problems, identify impacts and propose solutions that meet with business needs.
- Establish and monitor project requirements, priorities, impacts and deadlines.
- Anticipate critical issues/risks and take responsibility for project management.
- Engage in functional test UAT to ensure quality of deliverable.
- Coordinate and communicate with end users, management, staff and vendors on project issue and status.
- Support the successful implementation of those requirements throughout the project life cycle.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Able to work in dynamic environment and under pressure.
- Good in English communication, both writing and speaking skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in software engineering, computer engineering, computer science or Related major (mandatory).
- At least 10 years of work experience as Business Analyst, IT Project management or related.
- Experience in software development project by SDLC or Agile methodology is a must.
- Experience in Supply Chain/POS system for gas station business or similar business is a must.
- Vacancy: 1
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Job Location: Head office (BKK)