- Provide guidance with process design.
- Translate business requirement RPA solutions to implement automations approach.
- Explore and utilize new UiPath ecosystems technologies.
- Design, develop, test automation workflows
- Deployment of RPA components: bots, robots, development tools
- Support the implementation of RPA solutions
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes)
- Ensure the product quality and UAT
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- 2-5 years’ experience of Robotic Process Automation
- Experience in UiPath is a must.
- Experience in other automation tools i.e. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere is a plus
- Experience in SQL scripting and querying