- Developing a business plan that covers sales integration, sign up number and expense controls.
- Promoting, demonstrating, presenting and selling the products.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Collaborates with partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including business architect, analytics, design/user experience, and technology team.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones & deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Works closely with customers to define the user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Take the ownership of the product Backlog and be responsible for prioritizing and maintaining it with the broader stakeholder group.
- Identify gaps from business and technical needs to provide recommendations on solutions that results in new or changed process, technology, and partners.
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of product or project development experience
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.
- Good command of English
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Process oriented and strong problem-solving skill
- Vacancy: 1
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Experience:4 Year
- Job Location: MRT Bangsue, Bangkok