As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining/ensuring a highly available server infrastructure for deploying instances, applying operating system updates, managing configuration changes, and system tuning. You will need to have experience with both application and infrastructure, with experience in maintaining hybrid on-prem and cloud infrastructure. You will also be participating in assessing existing platforms, designing future state, and building transition in order to migrate both applications and infrastructure to a highly resilient environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build, design, deploy, maintain and lead the implementation of Cloud solutions across multiple public cloud offerings, e.g. AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure
- Apply Industry Best Practices in designing cloud infrastructure, and encouraging applications to become Cloud Native
- Develop, enhance, and maintain automation of cloud enablement tools
- Resolve issues involving Cloud Infrastructure to meet agreed SLAs
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required; maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment