Digital Community Specialist
- Initiate engagement strategy within Tech/ Digital people environment
- Conduct and develop cultural & engagement activities
- Internal communications effectively to meet objectives as prepare, coordinate, implement and develop monthly and annually staff engagement activities
- Assisting in maintaining and developing and support internal engagement activities
- Manage organization communications
- Other assigning of employee engagement activity.
- Ability to work independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects, demonstrating a sense of urgency and taking accountability, positive energy and opened mind.
- Creative thinking, initiative idea and strong communications skill.
- Fluent in Thai & English and possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources Management field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in employee engagement strategic planning and activities are required
- Vacancy: 1
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Job Location: Bang Sue, Bangkok