- Researching and developing an entirely new application paradigm of Brain Computer Interface (BCI), Human computer interaction (HCI), Eye tracking, Haptic, etc. that could complement to solve customer uses cases
- Think outside-the-box and solve incredibly ambitious and interesting problems in both physical and virtual (AR/VR/MR) space.
- Develop technical and business understanding of integration use cases and guidance to the developer how to algorithm or solutions for innovative technology or new product.
- Responsible for research, planning, and implementing innovative technology into the development of new products.
- Experience working in any programming language
- Experience in signal processing and machine-learning
- Ability to work on different programming languages and platforms
- Experience in basic neuroscience and/or EEG analysis is a bonus
- Experience working in XR, VR or AR is a bonus
Education and Experience
- 1 year of neuro technology experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Vacancy: 1
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Job Location: MRT Bangsue, Bangkok