- Developing an entirely new application paradigm of AR/VR/MR
- Willing to deliver good software and continuously improve their technical skills.
- Think outside-the-box and solve incredibly ambitious and interesting problems in the AR/VR/MR space.
- Bring up-to-date technology to meet our business's expansion and customer needs, in many areas of AR/VR/MR technology development.
- New graduates are welcome
- Experience working in any programming language
- Ability to work on different programming languages and platforms
- Understand multiple 3D software tools such as Rhinoceros, Maya, Blender, AutoCAD and more.
- Understand texture mapping and UV material along with optimization of texture file.
Education and Experience
- A degree in computer/technology-related discipline or equivalent work experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Vacancy: 1
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Job Location: MRT Bangsue, Bangkok