IoT Circuit Design Engineer (R&D)
- To be able to design, modify, and maintain electronic circuits for IoT solution.
- To be able to design and implement IoT System, electronic circuit design, firmware coding.
- Understand both hardware and software at functional/system level.
- Implementation proof of concept based on requirement.
- Able to test and do measurements in the lab.
- Perform laboratory tests using equipment such as a Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer or Power Meter.
- Provide direction to layout technicians regarding circuit implementation through the use of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software.
- Support hardware and software production team when required
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience in Electronics Circuit Design
- Experience in IoT system design would be a plus
- Have a basic Electronics skill (required) Microcontroller, VLSI/ASIC/FPGA design, Server/Client architecture (optional)
- Comfortable with a variety of electronic CAD tools (Altium, Kicad and others acceptable)
- Strong analytical, creativity and problem solving skills
- Good in Communication and coordinate with others
- Have Presentation and documentation skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Vacancy: 1
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Job Location: MRT Bangsue, Bangkok