IoT Embeded Engineer (R&D)
- Design, Build, and test embedded modules for IoT solution and product.
- Develop embedded modules, features as requirement with innovative solution, reliable, accuracy and efficient for smart IoT solution.
- Collaborate with team member in planning, design and development of systems to ensure software and hardware compatibility and performance within time constraint.
- Work with technical team lead to conduct unit integration and system-level testing.
- Support/Perform flight-test operations with team.
- Support hardware and software development team when required
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience in electronics Circuit Design, IoT solution.
- Good understanding of typical embedded and high-level communication protocols (Modbus, CANbus, I2C, SPI,BLE, zigbee, LoRaWAN, WiFi, NBIoT etc.)
- Experience in embedded Software Development in RTOS and Linux/Unix will be advantage.
- Experience in design for signal integrity / power integrity.
- Good in Communication and coordinate with others
- Have Presentation and documentation skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Vacancy: 1
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Job Location: MRT Bangsue, Bangkok