Senior UI Designer (Freelance)
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces across a range of all platforms, digital and non digital
- Ensure complex information is delivered and displayed in the most compelling way
- Manage and maintain a library of design components
- Develop and maintain a detailed UI design style guide for use across the agency
- Manage a team of junior UI designers, providing training and support as and where necessary
- Conduct and report back on UI design reviews for all clients on a quarterly basis
- Work with the UX Design team to ensure all client sites and apps deliver the best experience possible
- Collaborative, share work early and often and seek out constructive feedback from your peers and stakeholders.
- Independent, organized and can provide solutions with minimal guidance..
- Innovative with the ability to consistently push design standards to a higher level.
- Innovative with the ability to consistently push boundaries and design standards to the next level.
- Detail-oriented and strive for pixel perfection with consistent consideration for the holistic user experience.
- Ability to create clean, visually consistent designs
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, XD, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office; Experience with Sketch and Zeplin are a plus
- Understanding and appreciation of standard user interface design concepts and processes
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences at various levels of our organization
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely fashion, with competing priorities and deadlines
- Have contributed as a leader in design
- Knowledgeable in creating wireframes, visual mockups graphics, user workflows, and high-fidelity prototypes
- Ability to work with designers and developers to implement new ideas
Education and Experience
- 5+ years experience in visual user interface design.
- Previous experience with user centered design principles and practices, web/mobile standards, typography and color, and web/mobile usability standards.
- Vacancy: 1
- Employment Status: Temporary
- Job Location: Bang Sue, Bangkok