Senior UX/UI Designer
- A user centric design thinker who can create and translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experience.
- Curious and seek truly understand the customer by conducting user research to prove hypotheses, get continuous feedback in order to iterate and improve your design.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams, product manager, and key stakeholders
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate Site functionality to ensure complex information is delivered and displayed in the most compelling way
- Detail-oriented and strive for pixel perfection with consistent consideration for the holistic user experience.
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces across a range of all platforms, digital and non-digital
- Manage a team of junior UI designers, providing training and support as and where necessary
- Independent, organized and can provide solutions with minimal guidance
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Tackle both the user experience and user interface aspects of a project is a plus++
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in UX/UI position is a must
- Vacancy: 3
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Experience:Over 5 Year
- Job Location: Bang Sue, Bangkok