Technical Capability Development
- Understand business priority and needs by processing learning needs analysis with Head of Department to identify critical skills, functional skills
- Develops strategic partnerships to identify learning needs, design learning interventions to ensure continuous learning system and processes.
- Be able to conduct learning needs assessment by using various tools both traditional and digital tools.
- Proactively addresses and responds to engagement concern especially on people development issues by bringing key stakeholders together to assess root causes and performance gaps, implementing and/or supporting implementation of appropriate interventions, including strategic planning, tactical and project planning, facilitation, instruction, program design, materials development and performance analysis.
- Continuously liaison with all levels of Administration and staff in the delivery of L&D services and the provision of consulting support; works closely with all departments.
- Develop and manage internal learning management system to ensure that the course structure, system and flow work efficiency and effectively.
- Ensure the training roadmap is delivered and execute up to standard level.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge in training and development needs analyses, program development and delivery
- Advanced level strategic project and work planning organization.
- Demonstrated initiative to analyze and resolve problems quickly, efficiently and collaboratively.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Infimation Technology, Computer Science or other Tech relevant program
- Minimum 5 years professional level experience in Organization Development and/or or Resources Development in an intermediate to large size organization
- Vacancy: 1
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Experience:Over 5 Year
- Job Location: Bang Sue, Bangkok